YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 11 April 2012

One-week-activity

Hello everyone!!! Don't ya guys miss me? It's been awhile I didn't update anything and today is the day I'm going to posting new entry about what had happened to me while I'm not in the mood to go online.


I'm kinda like trying to improve the way I draw to make it look more good and way better than before but what can I say is I hate myself cus I don't have such a good talent in drawing something especially to express the figures of human body.


this one, I had no idea. I just pun some color-blocking combination between green and blue.

I love the detail on the part of the body, using the drapping technique was make the dress be the superstar but technically the result was not good.

what can I say, I love this one! It's simple yet elegance but something wrong in this picture right?

this was inspired by Elizabeth Banks and designed by Chadwick Bell. But it's look horrible cus bahagian kaki tu tak jadi sangat right? *sigh*

how awesome is that? way cool :)

and this was a modern trench coat, red color and wear with orange skinny jeans with le turban.
I don't know, you comment?

****
btw, last week my brother met Salam, you know Salam?  His song that kinda hit : Alamak feat Altimet and Cerita Kedai Kopi feat Malique. The male singer that brought the Raggae music to Malaysian with success, tell you that he is such a cool guy eventhough I never had a chance to meet him! Tengok cara dia cakap, gaya dia pun dah tahu dia tersangat lah cool :) I wish one day nak jumpa dia, maybe can go to watch his showcase?

Oh lupa, my abang pergi KL semata-mata to catch his awesome performance with others artist like Altimet and DJ Fuzz. it's was held at OVO Live Bistro around Damansara, KL. and what so surprise is ( according to abang's story yg excited gila dia cerita ) masa abang tengah lepak infront of the Bistro, he was havin a hot cup of coffee, then Salam sit infront of him, and terus dia amik gambar, hehe :)

cool kan rambut dreadlock dia?


***

and last week also, after abang teach me to drive dekat Taman Jubli, I practice bagi cekap and then dengan beraninya I cakap dengan abang can I just drove the car? From Jubli pergi area Gunung Keriang then straight away pergi Alor Setar Mall. Masa balik tu I involve with a small accident. It's just a small and no one was cedera ke hapa. that time my abang was driving while text ( see his at fault ) and he hit the car infront tapi dia sempat brek, so ada bercalar sikit dekat kereta , sikit ja tak banyak we've been ask to pay RM200, so suck! Pastu balik semua muka tak ada mood.

***


ok ini gambar ini sememangnya tiada kena mengena dengan cerita ini atau mana-mana
 watak sama ada yang hidup atau pun yang mati, sekian~

p/s : this 15th April, I've got my QTI kereta, wish me luck!


&Hearts,
Teemy.

No comments:

Post a Comment