YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Saturday 31 March 2012

April is not fool.



hello my April lovers :) Assalammualaikum!
as you know, today is 1st April and time for us to say 'Good bye March' and welcoming April.


Dear March,
I'm leaving you and seem that you are not that bad for me, so many things happen in this month and told you that, I won't forget every minute in you March. I did cry for a few times cus I hurt for being a loser, I send 300+ birthday wishes to @justinbieber on 1st March, the day I took my SPM's results is the day I met my beloved friends, the time when I hug Amal cus it's been awhile we don't see each other. The month where I know how to drive, I learn how to park a car but before that, I've been scolded by someone that teach me, in order to know how to handle a car. I felt wanna cry cus I think she's doesn't understand what pain really is. thank you for the happiness and sadness moments that always make me grow strong and be tough.


and I'm gonna living in you April starting today and as my wish for you.


To April,
I hope we're just doing okay, be nice with me and I hope we got a good relationship within 30 days. Everyone was hoping that they would have a good days in April. I hope so! Probably, I wish I would be more encourage in to doing something, have faith and hope and always in the right path, and InshaAllah I'm gonna get my licence this month, yehaaa feeling excited :)


and talking about today, first day of April. It's remind me about the April Fools. Today I got  no prank by anyone, I got no sheepish smile on my face like I always do for the past few years ago. Suddenly I miss Liyana, a person who always planned something to tricked us. Told you, she is way good in acting to make people believe in what she had said. A+ for that Liyana :) *big hand* I miss school cus right now I kinda home alone, without anyone to cheer me up. School and friends makes me always in a good mood :'(  




&Hearts,
Teemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment