YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 27 March 2012

When the good one is gone.



First of all, I hope you're not reading this! But if you do, just so you know, I'm doin fine and I do feeling great. For almost 2 month we didn't talk to each other. To be frank, a day not talking to you, is a day incomplete but I managed it well. Looking back through my pass makes me realize how wonderful my life has changed now. I should be proud, proud of myself for still being strong to face all of these things. It sucks not to have that one good friend who's always there beside you. It sucks not to have those friends who's always proud of your achievement and believed that you can do better. It really sucks. There's no more that one person who would remind me not to take advantage of everything that I have now.



&Hearts,
Teemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment