YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 25 March 2012

I dream + I design = I produce.




to draw the kimono's shape, not easy as you think.
I draw then erased it, I draw again and erased and again.
and.....until I cry and almost give up.
but Alhamdullilah, my dream makes my heart grow strong.
so what can I say is, this is the best from me





and yes guys, I've design something new. This is kimono wrap, which is the trend nowadays, maybe you rarely see girls wearing it cuz it quite long and kind of mengerbang. that's why people choose not to have it. but tell you what, I love the pattern, the material and that why I produced it! 


and this is the image of the kimono wrap look like.
way cool isn't it?
I bought the leopard and mom makes it for me cuz I don't know how to sew.
thanks mom :')
I choose leopard pattern fabric as it has the characteristic of glamour.
it's own the expensive look.


you can wear it with sleeveless inside, make it as a cardiy and go rock with jeans.
or you can match it with your maxi inner dress and for those who's covering their aurat like me, the kimono is quite loose and lenght so no more baju ketat girls.
It's really really suitable for us :)



so I'm not kaya enough to engage any of photographer to take my photos,
so I'm wearing inner maxi dress with turtleneck tee to cover my nape cuz as you can see I'm using the turban head.


Celebrity styles:


Diandra Arjunaidi.





Yunalis Zarai.



till then.
sealed with love and peace!

&Hearts,
Teemy.




2 comments:

  1. lawa la , macam mana hah kau lukis . macam susah je aku tengok kau lukis !

    ReplyDelete
  2. mmg susah pun, aku usaha buat byk kali gak

    ReplyDelete