YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 14 March 2012

Random Post




Hello everyone!! Assalamulaikum!!! I'm back again, rindu nak type new entry but before that, HAPPY INTERNATIONAL'S WOMAN DAY TO ALL OF YOU GIRLS, YEY ON 08 MARCH 2012!!! sorry for the late wishes, pardon me!

I'm okayy now, more time to chill but still I felt stress and all with my life, urghhh! sometime, the more longer I'd stayed at home, the more annoyed I get, lol! and now, Imma bit fat, kay shut up! I have to get a good diet anyway and yesss I will!!

sekarang ni rasa macam tak sabar nak pergi study kat U, wuuuuu rasa cam best ahh pulak, and mintak lah dapat took up fashion designer wehh ~~ tak sabar nak create baju sendiri, tak sabar nak ada label sendiri and nak ada butik jenama sendiri, lolol tinggi tak impian?
impian mesti kena tinggi kan? tapi sekarang ni dah jarang practice lukis and create a new design sbb tak ada idea and and I've been work hard on my first short love stories, yey my first try nak pergi send kat  e-pop magazines, just give it a try tak tahu lagi nak hantar ke tak, kalau cerita tu amazing and decide nak hantar, i let you guys know k? lama jugak tak menulis, last I tulis was last year hantar poem kat Palahotak.

Ya Allah, tak tahu sebenarnya nak type apa lagi, padahal before type tadi macam-macam yg dah fikir apa yg patut nak type. hmmm cam best ja kalau jadi artis? lolol, dulu kan pernah lah ada impian nak jadi artis, ehhh a lots of girls love to be famous ay! don't deny hehe. I had told my friends and classmates once but what I get it just a big laugh from them. ohh it's okayy, i'm fine, and i take it as a compliment and challengers!

Well, I am very excited. I must pack my bags by tonight because I'm going on a vocation tomorrow. It's been awhile since I've spent time with family. Uh, I'm running out of time, I gotta go now, my mom is calling me to pack my bags. I'll update more soon! Takecare ya, xx! 


HuggiesKisses,
Teemy.














No comments:

Post a Comment