YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 18 March 2012

Confession #1



back on 2010.

I'm not the average teenager everyone thought I am. I don't captured my photos through iPhone, never have the chance to use Blackberry. I don't have the shortest skirt in my wardrobe, I don't even wear make up when I go out( just wanna know how cool is that when put some lipstick ) I don't see my friends everyday, I don't bother to catch up on the latest gossips with my friends. The only best burger I ever taste is the one I usually ordered at McDonald. I don't smoke and I don't have the sexiest default picture on my social picture. I just think that I'm proud of being myself and free from trying so hard to be someone else when you know it's not the real you. I know myself very well, a lot's of weakness but still have something different from others. Yet I still learn to be a good human in world.

HuggiesKisses,
Teemy.







No comments:

Post a Comment