YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday 20 March 2012

Dear myself and all 94's.



#ADayBeforeSPM - 13 November 2011, studying BM @ school.

Hello~ Assalammualaikum!!! First of all, don't ask me what I'd feel right now, I'm okayy! Yes, I sangat nervous, today is the big and today everything will be reveal, yes I talk about the release day of SPM's result. May Allah bless the day and all the 94's students.
what ever the result is, I will accept it with an open heart, Allah had plan it and what's from Him, I believed that it's the best and there's must be a hikmah. Redha dan tawakkal, start a day with Bismillah and some doa will make us calm.

Dear myself,
please be tough and strong, stay positive and calm, don' think too much and avoid the evil of ' negative minded '. Doa will make your soul peace and make your day will be easy InsyaAllah, believe in yourself and Allah, terima seadanya with what that I'll get. I really hope all the studying paid off and both parent's money for 11 years spent for my education were all worth every penny at least.

Dear all 94's kiddo,
InsyaAllah we will get the best, 94's is the best!!! Tuhan akan bagi ganjaran setimpal dengan apa yg dah diusahakan, right? kalau kali ni bukan rezeki kita, well what can I say is, not just pass with flying colour in SPM will guarantee you a bright future, other things is important too! but it would be a good start for us, right? double your effort in anything we do, InsyaAllah Allah will give us more than this, who know?

Dear friends ( Fb's, Twitter's, classmates, close friends ),
Goodluck guys!! Have a bless day ahead, @WhatEverEmie, @ShNajlaaAtiqah, @AjimmGonjeng, @HerNameIsIera, @FuzaRdzn, @SyafieqaHuda, @syazaja, @cafykatyrah, Liyana Azhar, Safiyah Ezzati, Xety Zafri, Atyra Harun and all ( sorry tak mention nama ).
Semoga Allah permudahkan segalanya. I hope we can bring them ( our parents ) a smile and make them being proud of us. I pray all the best and may your dreams and target come true, and hope you get a hug and kiss from your lovely parents for your good result. You deserve it!!

#OutfitForToday - baju kurung with the cotton flower printed.

have a magic today, have a magic in me, lol ;p

ps : thank you to le juniors for all the 'good luck' and 'all the best' wishes thru twitter and  le senior, Kak Linda for wishing me, thanks all :)

pps : sorry for my grammatical error ke broken english ke, tengah nerbes nih! lintang pukang segala past tense and present tense. kalau cikgu english baca ni, mati aku, lol. memalukan~ maaf cikgu! ok gtg now~ Toodless and takecare! love you guys.

94's ROCK~!!!!

HuggiseKisses,
Teemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment