YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday 21 March 2012

There are still a long journey ahead 94's!


Assalamualaikum~!! A very good Thursday morning to all, I'm having such a quiet Thursday by myself at the moment. Birds are chirping very sweetly, ahh what a heaven~? Havin' a cup of tea and some biscuit really relaxing me from some burden that I've been bear all this while, I just need time to fix me back like I usual do. It has been a pretty low-keyed week for me, nothing much happen, everything is just okayy I guess, Alhamdulillah! 

I hope everyone just doin' fine, feeling great and proud to be yourself. Regarding to my result, what can I told you is, Alhamdulillah for that, I should thanked to Allah even I'm not a straight A's student but Allah had gave the best for me, and what's from Allah is always the best. Thank you Allah!!

I don't failed in any subject that I've take, like I always do in my school times before, my monthly test and my trials is way bad than my real results ( as you know, trial is very hard ) seem that I've really work hard about a few month before I'm going to be thrown in the ' scary hall '. I strikes a lot's of B+ and what's the best shot is my Art is A! That's what I aim for and of course, I'm happy for that cuz I really need an A in my art study to take up Art & Design ( Fashion Design ) in the future.

To be frank, I felt a bit depressed, disappointed and sad and yes I did cry yesterday but nothing can change unless you have to be aware next time and don't repeat the same things. I try to get rid the feeling of ' regret ' away from me.

Dearly mom and dad, sorry I can't be the best!



Sometimes, we always wish things as what we want it to be, but not all the time we will get the wish to happen, right? Sometimes, we wish things will always be as it is, but things happens and it can change everything like in a blink of eyes, like in a flash. It's Allah miracle, who can expect it?? 

Sometimes, it's really hurt to know or hear something that we really don't want to but I guess it is better to know/hear it now and face the fact rather than later, instead of you still feel the joys of life without trying your best to be somebody that you wish for.

I pray for all and I mean everyone that is so dear to my heart yg elok-elok ja. For the 94's that had achieved straight A's, congrats dearies! you guys deserve it :) To all friends, classmates and 94's that had achieved the best, tak kira lah 1A, 2A's, 3A's, 4A's, 5A's and no matter how much A's you get, you also had your best! Don't give up, this is just a start, after this you will have a new life in U, and go back to Zero and climbing to be the best in order to make yourself as a Hero/Heroin. Understand my point of view? Good~~.

Thank you to all the Tweeters that have sent your wishes, advises, useful, good, motivating, inspired tweets to all the 2011 SPM's candidates. I'm sure they will have some good spirit to be more positive and stay believe in self like me ( lol! ) :p 

and...... see what's happen a night before 21/3/2012. I can't sleep hell yeah~! and I've draw this, takda lah awesome sgt!



and I've started being annoying~~
sorry guys ;p

p/s : Dearly followers, you guys close to my heart and to all friends, I wish the success always be with us and lagi awesome kalau boleh further study at the same campus. Let's pray for that!

thankyou sbb baca entry panjang gila yg non-awesome 
with non-stop talking and advises,
have a great day perhaps! ;D
PEACE!
Assalammualaikum~~

HuggiesKisses,
Teemy.



No comments:

Post a Comment