YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 28 May 2012

This is for Lala



As I look back on my life I find myself wondering. Did I remember to thank you for all that you have done for me? For all of the times you were by my side to help me celebrate my successes and accept my defeats? Or for teaching me the value of hardwork, good judgement, courage and honesty. I wonder if I've thanked you for the simple things. The laughter, smiles, and quiet times we shared. If I have forgotten to express my gratitude far any of those things, I'm thanking you now. And I am hoping you've known all along how much I love you and appriciate you. Thankyou so much friend. I'm gonna miss you! Thanks for everythings! Will you promise me one thing? Can you take a good care of yourself for me? Okayy,that all :) 


2011, I miss the old us.


&Hearts,
Teemy







No comments:

Post a Comment