YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday 3 May 2012

Liyana, we gonna miss you!


So after we heard that Liyana is going perform for plkn, we kinda feel very sad to let her go about 3 month. For us, it's quite a long time and after this, we won't hear her silly jokes and laugh. Won't sees her smile and clumsy attitude. We gonna miss your sweet voice.


well Liyana, whenever I'm with you, you've never failed to make me happy with your jokes :') I've always remembered the moment when you always give me some advice and cheer me up when I feel down. Prentending that I don't even think about you is hard. Huda and I did cry when it's the time for you to leave us, well we don't wanna show it cus there's a lot people there and I might afraid that you will cry also.



but Liyana, Huda and I saw masa bas nak jalan, there's tears in your eyes. Your eyes balls can't lie us you know. Just thinking that, kalau semua orang ada tadi, mesti lagi best kan? I mean, I miss all of us macam dulu balik, like we always together in everything we do and everywhere we go but I do understand that bukan semua boleh ada sekali kat situ kan? 


lol entry banyak nak kena sedih je kan. Padahal masa nak hantar Liyana tu jumpa sorang lelaki ni, omg muka mcm Korea, rambut pun sama. Hiks *\☺/*




Dearly Nur Liyana Bt Azhar,
My Rainbow Bubble please do take care of yourself. I heart you so much and I just wanna say that I won't forget about you. We here, are waiting for you to come back to our hugs with some new and fresh jokes from Langkawi I guess :) so lastly, bring us some chocolate okayy darling!


love us, Brainbuter 
&Hearts,
Teemy.








1 comment: