YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday 20 February 2012

Hijab



Wearing the hijab is not an easy thing! It's requires patience and the sacrifice. People who's wearing it, technically had change em everything, and it do had changed me both physically and internity, outside and inside had changed a lot. I can't describe how it's feel. Wearing it with all my heart out, God, I really feel blessed!


Seriously, with wearing the Hijab, we are finally find the way back to Allah.


And yes, for the beginner, sometimes they feel quite shy wearing it especially in public places which is got many crowd and have to face so many people but remember you should shy for not covering your aurat as Allah had told. And sometimes, I even feel horrible walking through those girls who show out their skinny legs and sexy curves. What's worse is that sometimes I feel embarrassed for being the only one who covers my aurat while everybody else is dressing freely. Now I've realized that it wasn't me who should feel that way but it's vice versa. After all, I do this for the sake of my religion and covering your aurat was never an option if you're a Muslim. It's a must!


I never look down to people who haven't though about covering their aurat, same goes to people who only wear their hijab when they go out but still display their hair in the social networks and that's make me weird, and I think why they should act like that? Infact they should be proud as they are been chosen as one of the billion Muslim to finally find the way back near to Allah.


Forcing other people to take this such huge commitment won't be easy. Plus, sincerity comes from one's heart, not by forcing it. But here's a piece of advice from yours truly, it's true that somehow every one of us wanted to wait till "the right time" for us finally cover our aurat. But in the meantime, you can't just wait till "the right time" to hit you, you got to do some efforts as well. Ask yourselves, would you let your parents carry all your sins for not covering your aurat just because "you're not ready yet?". Think about it.


Of course, critics and hatred is everywhere, they will never stop chasing you. There will be random people saying such stuff like "ehh dah bertaubat?", "harap ja pakai tudung tapi perangai macam apa!". My advise, never bother to care about what these negative-minded people will think about. I mean, if you really know your responsibility in covering your aurat, your responbility as a women to take care of your social life, then screw what other people think, Allah knows best. Pakai sebab fashion? Pakai sebab ikhlas? Pakai sebab terpaksa? Look at youself in the miror and take some responsibility of it. Don't just wear it because you have to wear it. But wear it with pride, girls!


It's enough for me to spread the dakwah within the people who's willing to change.
I pray for everybody's sake, till then!
 Assalamualaikum :D

"Feeling shy to wear the Islamic identity? By Allah you shall feel shy to enter Paradise,"

HuggiesKisses,
Teemy .










  




No comments:

Post a Comment