YayBlogger.com
BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Sunday 15 January 2012

Back in May 2011


this is sweet.
When I miss you, I don't have to go far...I just have to look inside my heart because that's where I'll find you.

Smile.
A smile is a language that even baby understands.

The best we ever had.
Life is a lesson you'll learn it you're through.

Classmates.
Although we've come to the end of the road, still I can't let you go, it's unnatural, belong to me, I belong to you.

Girls.
Life wouldn't be the same without you and all the memories you have given me.




I just really miss this moment, really! I miss my our Perdagangan teacher and everyone in the picture, thanks for everything cikgu and classmates. I never forget this, NEVER!


" Nothing is worth more than this day "
Johann  Wolfgang von Goethe, German, Poet, Novelist and Dramatist.




HuggiesKisses,
Teemy



No comments:

Post a Comment